Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good make-ahead cocktail for parties.
- 709.77-946.36 ml fresh pineapple chunks
- 414.03 ml unflavored vodka
- 177.44 ml vanilla-flavored vodka
- 177.44 ml coconut-flavored rum
- 22.18 ml granulated sugar (to taste)
- pineapple, 'wedges ' for garnish (or just skewer the steeped pineapple pieces)
- Combine pineapple chunks, vodkas, rum and sugar in a large glass pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate, covered, for 5 days. Strain out pineapple chunks; use in a dessert or as desired. If necessary, shake liquid with ice cubes to chill; strain and serve straight up (without ice) in martini glasses. Garnish the rim of each glass with a pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.