Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good make-ahead cocktail for parties.
Make and share this Hawaiian Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 3⁄4 cups unflavored vodka
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored vodka
- 3⁄4 cup coconut-flavored rum
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons granulated sugar (to taste)
- pineapple, 'wedges ' for garnish (or just skewer the steeped pineapple pieces)
- Combine pineapple chunks, vodkas, rum and sugar in a large glass pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate, covered, for 5 days. Strain out pineapple chunks; use in a dessert or as desired. If necessary, shake liquid with ice cubes to chill; strain and serve straight up (without ice) in martini glasses. Garnish the rim of each glass with a pineapple wedge. Serve immediately.