Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I've eaten at L&L Hawaiian BBQ many times and their macaroni salad is delicious and their Chicken Katsu is the best. So I decided to attempt to re-create it for dinner at home. This is what I think might be what the macaroni salad is made of.
- 1⁄2 lb large elbow macaroni
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) canchunk chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Cook the macaroni according to directions on the package. Rinse in cold water.
- Shred the chicken in a bowl using a fork.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together all the ingredients until they are evenly mixed.
- Enjoy with Chicken Katsu and rice for a complete meal.