Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
From LCBO's Food and Drink Magazine. These cookies may be stored in an airtight container up to 1 week, if they last that long.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts or 1 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars.
- 3Add egg and beat well.
- 4Add orange rind and beat well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder and salt and beat into creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in coconut and macadamia nuts.
- 7Drop by tablespoonfuls onto buttered baking sheets, about 2-inches apart. Press down the tops with a fork to flatten slightly.
- 8Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden.
- 9Cool for 2 minutes before removing from sheet and cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Macadamia Coconut Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (1105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 96.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g