- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream margarine; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, beating well; stir in banana.
- Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture, mixing just until smooth.
- Fold in pineapple and coconut.
- Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loafpans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until bread tests done.