Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing drink for summer!
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 (7 ounce) bottles ginger ale
- lemon slice (optional)
- Mix the pineapple juice, apricot nectar, lemonade concentrate and water in large pitcher.
- Chill, covered, in refrigerator.
- Add the ginger ale just before serving.
- Pour over ice in glasses.
- Twist a lemon slice over the edge of each glass, if desired.
What a great combination of flavors. This is very tasty and refreshing. The only thing that I did different was to use 1 1/2 times the ginger ale. Will definitely make this again. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.