Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
NOTE: This recipe has been revamped due to the reviews. Everyone has said it's REALLY sweet. I did some playing and decided that depending on your baked beans, you probably don't need all that sugar (especially if feeding this to the kids. Too much will give them a high they may never come down off of!) Give this dish a try for something different and delicious! It's also easy-it's made in a crock pot! This recipe serves 4, but is easily doubled to feed a crowd.
- 1 lb Polish sausage, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Place ingredients into a crockpot. Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until time to serve.
My whole family loved this. The kids asked me to fix again every week. I have a 2 1/2 yo, 4yo and 5 1/2 yo. and we finished it all at one sitting. I will have to make a double batch next time. Thanks for an easy and enjoyable meal.
Ono stuff. I have two picky eaters and they loved it. Kept asking for more! Definitely making this one again!
This recipe was VERY easy, and if you like sweets, you'll make this one again.