Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tangy chicken served on a stick
Make and share this Hawaiian Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In small saucepan, combine broth, soy sauce, corn syrup, ginger, and vinegar, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and whisk into boiling sauce.
- Continue whisking while boiling for 1 minute, remove from heat.
- Place broccoli florets medium glass bowl; cover and microwave 4 minutes.
- Heat broiler.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Place chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, and pineapple chunks on skewers, if using wooden make sure you soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Brush with sauce.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and browned.