Charlotte J's Note:
Tangy chicken served on a stick
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, combine broth, soy sauce, corn syrup, ginger, and vinegar, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 2In small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and whisk into boiling sauce.
- 3Continue whisking while boiling for 1 minute, remove from heat.
- 4Place broccoli florets medium glass bowl; cover and microwave 4 minutes.
- 5Heat broiler.
- 6Line a baking pan with foil. Place chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, and pineapple chunks on skewers, if using wooden make sure you soak in water for 30 minutes.
- 7Brush with sauce.
- 8Broil 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 696.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar