Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tangy chicken served on a stick
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups large chunks cooked chicken
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- In small saucepan, combine broth, soy sauce, corn syrup, ginger, and vinegar, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tablespoon water and whisk into boiling sauce.
- Continue whisking while boiling for 1 minute, remove from heat.
- Place broccoli florets medium glass bowl; cover and microwave 4 minutes.
- Heat broiler.
- Line a baking pan with foil. Place chicken, broccoli, tomatoes, and pineapple chunks on skewers, if using wooden make sure you soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Brush with sauce.
- Broil 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through and browned.