Recipe by VeggieCook98
This ice cream takes a bit more time than others, but its well worth it! Cooking time is freezing time.
Top Review by Nif
What a treat! I made as listed but didn't bother pureeing it because the pieces of fruit were so small. I used my Kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment and it worked really well. The ice cream wasn't too firm after 30 minutes but it makes one heck of a soft serve! I will make this again and maybe next time it will make it to the freezer! Made for PRMR. Thanks VeggieCook98! :)
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple (cut thin, squezed dry, and flaked up)
- 1⁄4 cup mashed banana
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk Milk and Sugar together until Sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in Cream, Vanilla, Coconut, Pineapple, and Banana.
- Puree in blender until still slightly chunky.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufactures directions. Freeze until hard in the freezer.