1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Ice Cream
This ice cream takes a bit more time than others, but its well worth it! Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk Milk and Sugar together until Sugar is dissolved.
- 2Stir in Cream, Vanilla, Coconut, Pineapple, and Banana.
- 3Puree in blender until still slightly chunky.
- 4Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufactures directions. Freeze until hard in the freezer.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g