Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
yummy from the web posted for ZWT 7. I would add extra coconut milk but balance to your preference.
Make and share this Hawaiian Holiday Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup passion fruit nectar
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 1 cup Orange sherbet
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 banana, frozen in chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup mango, frozen slices
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- Pour all liquid ingredients into the blender. Add all frozen ingredients. blend at MIX setting for 30 seconds then blend at SMOOTH setting until smooth. While the machine is running, move the stir stick around counter-clockwise to aid mixing. Serve immediately. Each recipe serves 3-5.
This was so delicious! I scaled it down a little bit as my "nectars" were in little juice boxes that were 200 ml instead of 250. I did just use a small banana and the same amount of coconut milk, but scaled everything else down a little. Andi was right - my taste buds had a big ol' party!!
Yum, there's not much to be said, other then, "My little itty bitty taste buds had the biggest party they have ever known. Followed this exactly, what is it about passion fruit nectar.....the nectar of the Gods'. Might add some more sherbet next time, but this is great exactly as written. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT7