Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I'm not sure whether to put this in the dessert or the salad section! It's absolutely delish!!!It's easy, it's so pretty, and the taste is out of this world!
- 1 ripe pineapple (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup papaya, fresh, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, cherries. sliced
- 12 large marshmallows, quartered (note if you don't have the large marshmallows, you can sub 11/2 cups of the miniature ones)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
- Cut off the top of the washed pineapple. Remove the rind by cutting down the pineapple in wide slices.
- Remove eyes by cutting V-shape wedges full length of pineapple, following the the diagonal pattern of the eyes . Lift out the wedges, and discard. Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; remove core. Cut slices into chunks, (you should have about 2 cups).
- In large bowl, toss pineapple chunks, papaya, cherries, and marshmallos until well combined. Refrigerate , covered, until well chilled-about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream, banana, and 1 cup coconut. Spoon into dessert dishes; sprinkle with the rest of the coconut.