Recipe by FLUFFSTER
I'm not sure whether to put this in the dessert or the salad section! It's absolutely delish!!!It's easy, it's so pretty, and the taste is out of this world!
- 1 ripe pineapple (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup papaya, fresh, peeled and cut up
- 1⁄4 cup maraschino cherry, cherries. sliced
- 12 large marshmallows, quartered (note if you don't have the large marshmallows, you can sub 11/2 cups of the miniature ones)
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off the top of the washed pineapple. Remove the rind by cutting down the pineapple in wide slices.
- Remove eyes by cutting V-shape wedges full length of pineapple, following the the diagonal pattern of the eyes . Lift out the wedges, and discard. Cut pineapple crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; remove core. Cut slices into chunks, (you should have about 2 cups).
- In large bowl, toss pineapple chunks, papaya, cherries, and marshmallos until well combined. Refrigerate , covered, until well chilled-about 2 hours.
- Just before serving, fold in whipped cream, banana, and 1 cup coconut. Spoon into dessert dishes; sprinkle with the rest of the coconut.