Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is such a yummy recipe, something I picked up at college! I loved it then and my husband loves it now!
- 2 cups shredded boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth or 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped black olives
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 2 cups chinese chow mein noodles (skinny BROWN crunchy noodles)
- 6 cups cooked white rice
- *Heat up ingredients separately and keep in separate bowls, it’s more of a buffet style meal*.
- -Cook rice and set aside.
- -In large sauce pan heat up cream chicken soup. Add sour cream and chicken broth, mix well. Add more chicken broth if soup mix is still to thick. Add chicken to mixture. Set mixture aside once heated.
- -Heat up peas and corn separately in microwave I just use the ones in a can.
- -Place rice on plate, scoop some chicken/soup mixture over rice, layer some peas, layer some corn, layer some olives, layer some pineapple and top with chow mien noodles. Enjoy!
I love this recipe! :)
I make a version very similar to this one. I like to have out these toppings: Green Onions, Mandarine Oranges, Cilantro, Mangoes, Coconut Flakes, Cashew nuts, etc.
Very tasty- almost like an American curry with all those yummy toppings.
This was a easy dish to prepare. My husband said it was pretty good and he would eat it again. Thanks LDS Chef Ashlie for a new and different dish., Bullwinkle