1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Hay Stacks
LDS Chef Ashlie's Note:
This is such a yummy recipe, something I picked up at college! I loved it then and my husband loves it now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Heat up ingredients separately and keep in separate bowls, it’s more of a buffet style meal*.
- 2-Cook rice and set aside.
- 3-In large sauce pan heat up cream chicken soup. Add sour cream and chicken broth, mix well. Add more chicken broth if soup mix is still to thick. Add chicken to mixture. Set mixture aside once heated.
- 4-Heat up peas and corn separately in microwave I just use the ones in a can.
- 5-Place rice on plate, scoop some chicken/soup mixture over rice, layer some peas, layer some corn, layer some olives, layer some pineapple and top with chow mien noodles. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Hay Stacks
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1356.5
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 1480.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 236.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.8 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts