Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix This dish is like having your favorite Hawaiian pizza for breakfast!
- Mix the Simply Potatoes® O'Brien Hash Browns with the ham in bowl.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large non-stick skillet.
- Add the hash brown/ham mixture to the pan and cook for about 8 minutes or until it starts getting browned on the bottom.
- Stir the hash browns around and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in the drained pineapple tidbits and allow to cook for 1 minute until heated through.
- Take pan off heat and sprinkle with the cheese. Let it sit until melted then serve immediately.
Sounds delicious! Gonna have to try it!
This recipe is so different from other hash brown recipes that i have tried. The pineapple and ham sounds so delicious i definateley have try it.