Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My teenagers favourite brunch dish
- 8 storebought hash browns
- 8 slices ham
- 8 pineapple rings, from a can
- 8 slices cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Oven bake the hashbrowns on a lined baking tray (according to manufacturers instructions) until brown and crisp.
- Remove hashbrowns from the oven for a couple of minutes and top each with a slice of ham, pineapple and cheese.
- Return to the hot oven for a further 10 minutes until toppings are heated through and cheese has melted.
Tihs is such a good, easy snack. I love to make this when I'm out of time. You could call it a Hawaiian feast potatoe. I recommend it. Thanks for posting.
I realize most people are used to calling a dish Hawaiian if it has pineapple in it, but my, there's so much more to Hawaiian cuisine than that! :)