1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Wraps
This sweet, cool wrap sandwich is great for the warm weather; for picnics, lunches, quick dinners. Can also be wrapped and cut into thirds for a small appetizer serving for a shower or party. Also kid friendly for a snack or lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese and pineapple preserves; spread about 1-2 ounces on each tortilla.
- 2You can also spread tortilla with cream cheese and gently pour on the preserves.
- 3Place 2 oz ham and 2 oz cheese on a wrap.
- 4Top with shredded lettuce and roll to tightness.
- 5Cut wrap into thirds, if serving as a finger sandwich or as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Ham & Swiss Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.2
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.7 g
- Cholesterol 146.8 mg
- Sodium 1220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: