Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty sandwich for a quick lunch.
Make and share this Hawaiian Ham & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices honey wheat bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip light
- 6 slices deli fresh shaved smoked ham
- 1 drained canned pineapple ring
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Spread toast slices with dressing.
- Fill with remaining ingredients.
Very Good! Easy and fast !
I made 2 sandwich one for the DM and the other for the DS I used fresh pineapple and wholemeal/wholegrain bread and the DM and DS enjoyed so much that I had to make a 3rd for them to share. Thank you Lainey6605, made for I Recommend tag game and recommended by AZPARZYCH.