1/2 Photos of Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sandwich
I love the combination of pineapple and ham on a pizza... When I found this recipe that brings them together on a sandwich, I was so excited.... It is really good....This sandwich has the perfect combination of pineapple and ham with the bite of jalapeño peppers....This recipe can easily be cut down to make less than 8....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 16 slice whole wheat bread
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves
- 453.59 g reduced-fat ham, deli reduced fat sliced
- 8 slice low-fat swiss cheese
- 1Cut 8 rings each from red and green bell peppers; set aside.
- 2Finely chop remaining bell peppers. Combine chopped bell peppers, chopped jalapeño, cream cheese and pineapple in medium bowl; mix well.
- 3Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 2 tablespoons pineapple spread. Layer 1 bread slice, spread-side up, with 1 slice cheese, 1 lettuce leaf, 1/8 ham, 1 red pepper ring, 1 green pepper ring and 1 bread slice, spread-side down.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Ham and Swiss Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 1242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 28.8 g