This is a great way to use up leftover grilled chicken! I got it from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 grilled boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup Catalina dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (optional - the original recipe called for them, but I don't like cukes)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1Place the chicken in a microwave-safe dish.
- 2Combine salad dressing, lemon-pepper, and garlic powder; pour over chicken.
- 3Cover and microwave on Medium (50% power) for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 4Meanwhile, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, lemon juice, honey, mustard, garlic, tarragon, and rosemary; shake well.
- 5On four plates, arrange the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers (if desired), and onions.
- 6Top with chicken and drizzle with dressing.
- 7You can also vary the salad by adding mandarin oranges or pineapple chunks.
- 8If you don't have honey mustard, you can substitute 2 Tbsp dijon mustard and 2 Tbsp honey.
- 9Note: This was made in an 850-watt microwave.
- 10Adjust time as necessary for your own!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (479 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 423.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 28.6 g