- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced thin
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- mae ploy sweet chili sauce (or Thai Sweet Chili Sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- For the marinade, combine first 9 ingredients and mix well. Taste for seasoning, if too salty, add additional water.
- To a ziplock bag, add chicken breasts and the prepared marinade. Squeeze out excess air and marinate for up to 24 hours. Discard marinade.
- Prepare grill and cook slowly with indirect heat until fully cooked about 5-8 minutes depending on thickness. In the last few minutes brush with chili sauce for additional glazing or serve sauce on the side for dipping.