Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
I make this ahead and just keep the whole platter in the fridge until guests arrive.
- 2 (6 ounce) containers french vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rum extract or 1 teaspoon dark rum
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, toasted, divided
- 2 tablespoons pineapple, finely chopped
- 15 fresh strawberries, halved
- 30 pineapple chunks (1 inch)
- 5 medium kiwi fruits, cut into 30 chunks
- In small bowl, mix yogurt, rum extract and 3 tablespoons of the coconut and pineapple.
- Stir and serve or cover and store in refrigerator until serving time.
- Sprinkle dip with remaining 1 tablespoon toasted coconut.
- To serve, arrange fruit on a platter with dip in the middle.
Yummy and healthy snack. I used greek yoghurt that I flavoured with a little honey and vanilla.
this is so so easy and so so delicious! I made it for a Hawaiian themed bridal shower and several guests wouldn't leave without the recipe! also very good with bananas.