1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Fruit Salad With Banana Dressing
2 hrs 30 mins
Prepare Banana Dressing about 2 hours in advance and refrigerate. A very pretty presentation that can be served as a side salad, light lunch, or snack. Feel free to sub fruits if one listed is not available or not to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium cantaloupe (use a melon baller, or cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 medium honeydew melon (use a melon baller, or cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 papaya, pared and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup green grape, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup strawberry, cut in half lengthwise
- 1Prepare Banana Dressing:.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in blender, and blend until smooth 15-20 seconds. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 3Combine all cut fruits in a large bowl and toss together gently.
- 4Mound fruit on individual, lettuce lined plates. Serve Banana Dressing in a gravy boat, or pour dressing over individual fruit salads.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Fruit Salad With Banana Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 74.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 52.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g