Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This really tastes better with fresh fruit but, in a pinch you can use canned just remember to drain the fruit first.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 papaya, peeled,seeded,and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, juice of
- Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl and serve chilled.
This is really good! I wasn't able to find fresh papaya, so I used the kind in a jar. That led me to use canned pineapple too. Very nice sweet and tart combination. I look forward to trying it with fresh papaya (and pineapple.) Reviewed for Healthy Choices ABC tag.
This time of year, for me, it's fresh fruit whenever possible, & this was one of those times! Loved the combo of these fruits ~ very tasty! Certainly will be served often during the warm months! Thanks for the post! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC cooking game]