Easy and yummy; a good after school snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pineapple in bowl with beaten egg yolk.
- 2Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- 3Carefully mix, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- 4Drop by tablespoon into skillet with hot oil covering bottom.
- 5Lightly brown and then roll in powdered sugar. Easy and yummy; a good after school snack.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 429.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g