Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy and yummy; a good after school snack!
- 8 ounces creamy cottage cheese
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Place pineapple in bowl with beaten egg yolk.
- Add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Carefully mix, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Drop by tablespoon into skillet with hot oil covering bottom.
- Lightly brown and then roll in powdered sugar. Easy and yummy; a good after school snack.