Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another delicious recipe from Trisha Yearwood.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger (or minced fresh ginger)
- banana, peeled and sliced
- pineapple, cut into bite-size pieces
- mango, peeled and diced
- strawberry, cut in half
- kiwi, peeled and sliced
- orange, peeled and cut into chunks
- For the dressing, mix the lime juice, honey, and ginger in a small bowl.
- For the fruit salad: Mix the fruit in a large salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the fruit and stir. Serve immediately if you use bananas.
Love, Love this fruit salad! It is so clean and refreshing and a welcome treat especially from all the heavy eating from the holidays. I used most of the fruits listed except for raspberries (none in the market) and used a little extra honey because my strawberries weren't quit ripe. Next time I will use fresh ginger - I bet it would be even better. I could see this being served at a dinner party after the entree to freshen-up the pallet. Thank you Nancy's Pantry for a wonderful new addition to my repertoire of foods to make.
The amount of fruit is a total of 6 cups per the Trisha Yearwood recipe