this is my own recipe - adapted from a bunch of different recipe on the internet Use the flanken cut ( cross) short ribs for this recipe! Hawaiian cooking is a combination of Asian and South Pacific styles.
- Soak Unglazed Clay Pot ( top and bottom. in water for 20 minutes - use a medium size one.
- Combine 1st 8 ingredients into a paste.
- Rub paste all over and on all sides of short ribs.
- Put into soaked pot and pour broth over.
- Put cover over and place into a cold oven.
- Turn up to 400°F Cook for 3 hours.