Recipe by ForeverMama
I LOVE this dip. It's so refreshing. Great with fruit or served with chunks of beer bread for dipping.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla pudding or 3 1⁄2 ounces pie filling
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted, divided
- 1 lime (zest and juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the milk, sour cream and pudding mix in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Stir in pineapple with juice and 1/3 cup coconut. Zest lime to measure 1 teaspoons zest. Juice lime to measure 1 teaspoons juice. Stir both zest and juice into dip. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving. Spoon dip into a pretty serving bowl. Sprinkle remaining coconut over the top. Serve with chunks of beer bread (which I normally do) or fruit as noted below.
- NOTE: If serving with fruit, cut assorted fruits into 1" chunks, such as apples, bananas, pineapple. Canteloupe, honey dew melon balls and whole strawberries and/or grapes work well too. Alternately thread fruit onto 6" wooden skewers. Makes a pretty presentation.