Recipe by children from A to Z
I received a jiffy mix recipe book. Everyone loved this easy dessert.
- 1 (8 ounce) boxjiffy yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Bake in greased 9x13x1 pan for 20 minutes.
- Mix pudding mix, milk, and cream cheese together.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Drain pineapple and spread over pudding mixture.
- Spread whipped topping over pineapple.
- Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
- Chill and serve.