Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the Beach Club, Las Vegas, United States. Taken in a book
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce rum
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash sugar syrup
- 1 dash lemon juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- Pour all ingredients except grenadine in a shaker with ice.
- Shake, strain in a tall tulip glass.
- Pour slowly grenadine on the drink, before serving.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks and coconut. Serve with long straws.
Delightfully creamy, this one reminds me of a pina colada. Goes down very smooth and can subtly sneak up on you so watch out! Thanks for sharing! ~Sue
Very Good! I was worried that it would be too strong but it was just right. I used dark rum for the third ingredient and omitted the sugar water. Thanks for posting Bommette, made for 1-2-3 Tag. Please see my rating system as I grade tougher than most.
this was made as a test-run for the holidays, it is one of the better drinks I have made, it's very rich so one glass goes a long way, this is simply *delicious* and has gone into my top drink recipes folder, I look forward to making it again very soon, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)