Recipe by Poker
This is a very light dessert & it's great for parties --Great for those big barbecues! Its kinda like a Jello dessert--there's always room for this!
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about fourteen 5x2 1/2-inch crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 3 cups of cold milk
- 3⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- FOR CRUST: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish.
- FOR FILLING: Prepare pudding mix in large bowl according to package directions using 3 cups milk.
- Stir in coconut and rum extract.
- Arrange banana slices over crust.
- Spoon pudding mixture over bananas to cover completely.
- In medium bowl, combine pineapple and whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours before serving.