This is a very light dessert & it's great for parties --Great for those big barbecues! Its kinda like a Jello dessert--there's always room for this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about fourteen 5x2 1/2-inch crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1FOR CRUST: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
- 2Press crumb mixture onto bottom of 12x8-inch baking dish.
- 3FOR FILLING: Prepare pudding mix in large bowl according to package directions using 3 cups milk.
- 4Stir in coconut and rum extract.
- 5Arrange banana slices over crust.
- 6Spoon pudding mixture over bananas to cover completely.
- 7In medium bowl, combine pineapple and whipped topping; spread over pudding mixture.
- 8Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Delight Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 334.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon graham cracker crumbs