Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 6 fajita tortillas, softened in microwave for 30 seconds
- 100 g ham, sliced (15cm diameter)
- 2⁄3 cup canned pineapple chunk, drained
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* light cream cheese spread, softened
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Push the tortillas into 6 greased Texas muffin pans (1 cup capacity) and bake at 200ºC for 5 minutes.
- Combine the ham, pineapple and spring onions and divide between the six tortilla cups. Whisk together the cream cheese spread, eggs and seasoning then pour over the ham mix.
- Bake at 200ºC for 15-20 minutes.