- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, pineapple juice, and butter.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. beat well.
- stir in the cup of pineapple and the flaked coconut.
- spoon into oiled and floured 9" round pan. spread batter evenly.
- Toss topping ingredients together and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Cool on wire rack.