Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for diabetics or those who are on a diet. The fruit in this recipe sweetens the cake, but if you want to you may add a half a cup of sugar.
- In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, pineapple juice, and butter.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. beat well.
- stir in the cup of pineapple and the flaked coconut.
- spoon into oiled and floured 9" round pan. spread batter evenly.
- Toss topping ingredients together and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Cool on wire rack.