Posted for ZWT7.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350° F; generously coat two 8-inch round cake pans with non-stick spray.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup preserves evenly into each pan.
- 3Sprinkle each pan with equal amounts of coconut and nuts. Set aside.
- 4Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Cut a horizontal slice off the top of bread to even it.
- 6Slice remaining loaf into 4 equal horizontal layers.
- 7Trim the edges to remove crust and to make all layers the same diameter. Save trimmings for another use.
- 8Evenly spread half of the cream cheese mixture over one slice of bread. Place in pan, cheese side up.
- 9Cover with one slice of bread.
- 10Repeat for other pan.
- 11If bread is higher than the edge of the pan, press down.
- 12Cover with foil.
- 13Bake for 10 minutes. Remove foil.
- 14Continue to bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- 15Invert cakes onto service plates. Cool slightly.
- 16To make glaze, blend powdered sugar and milk together in a small bowl.
- 17Drizzle glaze over tops of cakes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.8
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: