Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
A tasty fruit glaze.When I first put this together I didn't think it would turn out good....DANG I was wrong! I use it over fresh diced mangoes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 drops orange oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweetened flaked coconut
- Mix coconut milk, sugar, orange oil and Honey in small saucepan until it comes to a boil for 3 minutes.
- Pour over fresh fruit when its still hot (mango's taste the best).
- Top it with powered sugar and shredded coconut.
When making this recipe I did cut the granulated sugar back by half, but otherwise followed your recipe, & even initiated it as a topping for a bowl of fresh mango that I'd chopped up! Very, very tasty, certainly sweet enough for us, & a great way to dress up a bowl of fruit! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Bargain Basement recipe tag]