Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
I came up with this recipe one day when I was trying to make a different muffin. It was very good..
- Cream butter and sugar well.
- Add beaten egg.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately with milk. Stir until flour is just moistened.
- Add vanilla, nuts and coconut.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3rds full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
nice muffin i put some lemon juice into the milk it just seems to help the soda in baking for me about 1 teaspoon thank you for posting i like the choclate and nuts and coconut together dee