Recipe by Miss Erin C.
Sweet, spicy wings.
Top Review by Linda McCoy
The only thing I did different was after the chicken was fried, I placed the chicken under a hot broiler and poured the glaze over it. Cooked it just long enough to make the glaze sticy and crunchy. I've even used it on boneless chicken breasts. My family loves it !
- 4 lbs chicken wings, tips discarded, cut in half
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- oil (to fry)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic bag combine flour and salt.
- Add wings in small batches, toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fryer, heat oil to 350°F.
- Fry wings a few at a time, until juices run clear, about 9 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, soy sauce, garlic, onion and jalapeño.
- Dip fried wings in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.