Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is simple, delicious and can be prepared and cooked in one hour. It looks as if you spent the day in the kitchen cooking (at least my husband always thought so). I found this recipe in an American Heart Association cookbook back in the '70's.
- Skin, bone, and flour chicken breasts and place in covered casserole dish.
- Mix together the Soy Sauce, Sugar and all of the juice from the can of Pineapple (usually put those ingredients into a gravy mixer and shake vigorously).
- Pour liquid over Chicken Breasts and sprinkle the Parsley on top.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Add the Pineapple chunks and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
- Prepare the White Rice during the last 15 minutes the casserole is cooking.
- Serve the Chicken over the rice, also place fresh parsley sprigs on the plate.
- I usually make string beans to serve with this dish.