1 hr 5 mins
Maureen - Chef #202171's Note:
This recipe is simple, delicious and can be prepared and cooked in one hour. It looks as if you spent the day in the kitchen cooking (at least my husband always thought so). I found this recipe in an American Heart Association cookbook back in the '70's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin, bone, and flour chicken breasts and place in covered casserole dish.
- 2Mix together the Soy Sauce, Sugar and all of the juice from the can of Pineapple (usually put those ingredients into a gravy mixer and shake vigorously).
- 3Pour liquid over Chicken Breasts and sprinkle the Parsley on top.
- 4Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- 5Add the Pineapple chunks and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
- 6Prepare the White Rice during the last 15 minutes the casserole is cooking.
- 7Serve the Chicken over the rice, also place fresh parsley sprigs on the plate.
- 8I usually make string beans to serve with this dish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken & White Rice - Made Simple
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1051.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: