Queen Puff's Note:
This was a recipe I found on Mommyhatescooking.com and I tried it tonight. It was awesome. Unfortunately, I realized at the last minute that I was out of ginger and I did substitute 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon for the teaspoon of ginger. It probably made a slight difference and I will definitely make it again with the ginger. However, it was still so, so good. I like that this is simple, delicious and a little bit different. I also doubled the ingredients so that it made more sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and 1/2 of the pineapple juice (I personally prefer to use all of the pineapple juice and then double the remaining ingredients).
- 2Mix well.
- 3Add corn starch and mix well.
- 4Add vegetable oil to skillet and thoroughly cook chicken.
- 5Rinse vegetable oil from chicken if necessary.
- 6Add sauce from above to your chicken.
- 7Simmer until flavor soaks into chicken.
- 8Warm your rolls according to package.
- 9Assemble your sliders with 1 piece of chicken and 1/4 slice pineapple.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Sliders
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.4
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 336.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: