- Combine chicken, pineapple and celery.
- Add salad oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Marinate salad for 1 hour.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and sprinkle almonds over top.
This wsa a nice change from "regular" chicken salad. I think next time I will leave out the oil all together whereas the mayo has oil in it. Had it for dinner and it was fine but a bit on the oily side for my tastes.
We loved this salad and will be making it again, especially with summer comming. Another time I will make only half the dressing, it makes a lot!! but was very tasty, I used 3 tablespoons of regular mayo and 2 of chipotle mayo which added a nice bite. The pinapple was nice change and the almonds finished it nicely, thanks for sharing a good one.