Piglet 634's Note:
This is such a quick & easy pizza with lots of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm up chicken with barbecue sauce then set aside.
- 2Brush crust with olive oil then a light layer of barbecue sauce.
- 3Top with 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- 4Next add the chicken, onions, peppers, and pineapple, and remaining shredded cheese.
- 5Cook on a pizza pan in a 400* oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.0 mg
- Sodium 903.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: