Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a quick & easy pizza with lots of flavor.
Make and share this Hawaiian Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Warm up chicken with barbecue sauce then set aside.
- Brush crust with olive oil then a light layer of barbecue sauce.
- Top with 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Next add the chicken, onions, peppers, and pineapple, and remaining shredded cheese.
- Cook on a pizza pan in a 400* oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.