Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is such a quick & easy pizza with lots of flavor.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 oz.can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ready made thin style pizza crust
- Warm up chicken with barbecue sauce then set aside.
- Brush crust with olive oil then a light layer of barbecue sauce.
- Top with 1/2 of the shredded cheese.
- Next add the chicken, onions, peppers, and pineapple, and remaining shredded cheese.
- Cook on a pizza pan in a 400* oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.