Recipe by gourmetmomma
Easy Easy Easy. Tropical taste with no work, and kid friendly too.
Top Review by lazyme
This was simple and tasty! I had to cook my chicken a little longer because they were quite large breasts. I used fresh pineapple and enjoyed the meal. Thanks gourmetmomma for sharing. Made for My3Chefs.
- 4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 pineapple rings
- 4 maraschino cherries (optional)
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 1 bell pepper, cut into rings
- 4 tablespoons Catalina dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- To serve immediately: Thaw chicken breasts. Place the onions and bell peppers on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Place the chicken breasts on top of this. Put 1 Tablespoon of Catalina dressing on each chicken breast. Then top each with one pineapple ring and one cherry. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes, then uncovered for 10 minutes more.
- To make ahead: Combine the chicken and dressing in one zip top bag. Combine veggies in a second one. Place in freezer. Assemble as directed above including dressing. (Or freeze assembled in a casserole).
- This makes up nicely on a bed of rice. I freeze this as 4 separate dishes.