Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This chicken is so good, even the pickiest of eaters, my dear old husband loves this recipe and keeps asking for more :) I found this recipe in my familys favorites sold on qvc :)
- 8 pieces chicken
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot marmalade
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 8 ounces Russian salad dressing
- Pat your chicken pieces with paper towel to dry and put into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Coat chicken with marmalade
- sprinkle chicken with the soup mix.
- cover the chicken completely with russian salad dressing.
- Bake for one (1) hour at 350 degrees and ENJOY.