Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
A favorite at any luau here in Hawaii or on the mainland. We make it on the mainland when we visit family.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (skinless/boneless)
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 (10 ounce) packageswhole frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Heat oil in a large skillet and saute chicken and garlic until light brown. Add stock, cover and simmer for 10 mins or until tender. Drain spinach and stir spinach and coconut milk into skillet.
- Simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
Made this for a luau luncheon and it was very good. I served it with Caribbean Rice #47168 and it all went very well together. Next time I will add a bit more seasoning to the chicken,