Josh & Yetty's Note:
Easy to make - great tasting chicken kabobs for the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
- 2Separate mixed marinade into two parts, one to mix with chicken, the other for sauce to serve over rice at the end.
- 3Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
- 4Cover and marinade in the refridgerator at least 2 hours (full day preferred).
- 5Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 6Lightly oil the grill grate.
- 7Thread chicken and pineapple alternatively onto skewers.
- 8Grill 15 - 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear.
- 9Great over rice, use saved half of marinade sauce when serving over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 830.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 30.9 g