Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to make - great tasting chicken kabobs for the grill.
Make and share this Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Separate mixed marinade into two parts, one to mix with chicken, the other for sauce to serve over rice at the end.
- Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated.
- Cover and marinade in the refridgerator at least 2 hours (full day preferred).
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Thread chicken and pineapple alternatively onto skewers.
- Grill 15 - 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until juices run clear.
- Great over rice, use saved half of marinade sauce when serving over rice.