Recipe by Grace Lynn
This taste like a fruit salad and chicken salad combined. The curry and sesame seeds make this exotic and flavorful. I made this in 15 minutes for lunch today!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canchunk chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1 medium fuji apple, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, drained
- 2 tablespoons plump raisins
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken, celery, apple, pineapple, raisins and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, curry powder and salt.
- Pour mayonnaise over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- Serve by itself or over a bed of greens.