Grace Lynn's Note:
This taste like a fruit salad and chicken salad combined. The curry and sesame seeds make this exotic and flavorful. I made this in 15 minutes for lunch today!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken, celery, apple, pineapple, raisins and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- 2Mix mayonnaise, curry powder and salt.
- 3Pour mayonnaise over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds.
- 5Serve by itself or over a bed of greens.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Curry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 343.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: