1/5 Photos of Hawaiian Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Two things that taste great together! This recipe is a great appetizer; you may have all the ingredients in your kitchen right now! It's easy, colorful and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450º.
- 2Grill or bake chicken breasts, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste. Time is approximately 20 minutes, depending on breast size.
- 3Allow to cool, then chop chicken in a very large dice. Set aside. (Chicken may be cooked alongside pineapple, just for longer!).
- 4Mix pineapple and honey; broil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from oven; set aside.
- 5Drop oven temperature to 375º.
- 6Roll out crescent dough into rectangle; pinch seams to seal and form an edge.
- 7Bake crust for 6 minutes; remove.
- 8Remove 4 cheese wedges from foil and spread on crust, using an offset spatula.
- 9Top cheese-spread crust with chicken, ham and pineapple.
- 10Remove foil from remaining cheese wedges and crumble over other ingredients.
- 11Cook at 375º for 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven; slice into squares or strips.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 653.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 22.2 g