- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate chicken breasts in the teriyaki sauce overnight (or for several hours) in the refrigerator.
- Cook breasts on grill, brushing with teriyaki sauce.
- When almost done, place one pineapple ring on top of each breast and brush with melted butter or margarine.
- Combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and pineapple juice in small saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Serve with chicken for dipping!