Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Add pineapple juice, soy sauce and ginger root to a bowl and stir to make a marinade.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to marinade.
- Stir to thoroughly coat chicken with marinade.
- Let stand at room temperature and then remove chicken and set remaining marinade aside.
- Add oil to saute pan and heat using medium-high setting.
- Add chicken and turn while cooking until done.
- Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, stir, pour over the prepared chicken in the saute pan.
- Heat while stirring until mixture thickens and becomes bubbly.
- Add mandarin oranges and macadamia nuts.
- Continue cooking until well heated and serve hot on a dinner plate.