1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add pineapple juice, soy sauce and ginger root to a bowl and stir to make a marinade.
- 2Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to marinade.
- 3Stir to thoroughly coat chicken with marinade.
- 4Let stand at room temperature and then remove chicken and set remaining marinade aside.
- 5Add oil to saute pan and heat using medium-high setting.
- 6Add chicken and turn while cooking until done.
- 7Add cornstarch to remaining marinade, stir, pour over the prepared chicken in the saute pan.
- 8Heat while stirring until mixture thickens and becomes bubbly.
- 9Add mandarin oranges and macadamia nuts.
- 10Continue cooking until well heated and serve hot on a dinner plate.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 732.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 22.8 g