Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are pan-fried then baked in a sweet and spicy sauce. My family declared this recipe a keeper and regular and I had to double the recipe. This recipe is from about.com/cooking for kids.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound chicken breasts so they are even thickness all the way through- about ½ inch thick is good.
- In a shallow dish, combine panko breadcrumbs, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Beat egg in a medium bowl. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip chicken in egg, then press into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
- Cook to golden brown (3-5 minutes). Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Transfer chicken breasts to a 9 x 13 sprayed baking dishe. Pour duck sauce evenly over chicken. Drizzle with Thai chili sauce. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.