Boneless, skinless chicken breasts that are pan-fried then baked in a sweet and spicy sauce. My family declared this recipe a keeper and regular and I had to double the recipe. This recipe is from about.com/cooking for kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pound chicken breasts so they are even thickness all the way through- about ½ inch thick is good.
- 3In a shallow dish, combine panko breadcrumbs, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside.
- 4Beat egg in a medium bowl. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Dip chicken in egg, then press into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
- 6Cook to golden brown (3-5 minutes). Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- 7Transfer chicken breasts to a 9 x 13 sprayed baking dishe. Pour duck sauce evenly over chicken. Drizzle with Thai chili sauce. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 1002.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 34.4 g