Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Not sure where I got this but it is so easy and most if the time you already have it at home.
Make and share this Hawaiian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces Sprite
- 18 ounces sweet barbecue sauce
- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix bbq sauce, sprite, and brown sugar together.
- Pour over chicken (I don't add the pineapple till the last hour).
- Cook on low 6 hours and serve over white rice.
This recipe was really good!! My husband and I both LOVED it!